Sunday, May 22, 2016

Summer Birthday Gifts for Gamers

Ever have that family member or few who you could scream into their ear with a mega phone what you like and don't like but instead of getting a game you've had your eyes on for a while they give you a scratchy itchy wool blue shirt? Well that's why I'm here to help and tell you it's time to tell them about Amazon.com!

I'm a huge gamer and love to get the coolest and latest tech and games but sometimes family isn't the greatest at helping when they never listen to what you say. You'd think people who have known you for 20+ years would know what you like! So Amazon is a well known and trusted site for buying and selling pretty much everything. Their site is very organized and sorted out by categories such as Electronics or Jewelry. Take my blog if you're adblock is off anyway you'll see on the right hand side bar that I have listed a few items I as a gamer would think friends or other viewers who are gamers would like from wireless blue glow headset to PSN Cards because who doesn't use those to buy games now a days?! Whatever it is you're looking for or want personally Amazon is a great place to start.

Check out the link images on my blog on the right maybe something similar will catch your eye from my link!

1 comment:

  1. I have wanting to make a bottle cutter for a while now, just because I really like ... Plus you get to repurpose an ordinary glass bottle into something new and useful. Custom Glass bottles

    ReplyDelete