Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Worst cat foods out there!

Rikku being a photo-bomber on Reeses
Now I'm a die hard cat fan I mean I love dogs too but come on kitties are great companions when you're that on the go person who just wants to snuggle and hear that soft relaxing purr at night! Sadly the animal food industry doesn't feel the same way; they think we're at a circus and want a balloon cat filled with MSG, bad fats, high cholesterol and way worse things shoved into our living balloon cat. We'll I for one like my kitty healthy and at the right weight for her age and size so that's why I'm sharing with you the worst cat foods in the market and how I know this from being very picky about whats going into my precious girls belly (and boy).

1. 9 Lives Food
I rated this one the first worst because it's nothing but fake meat and gross things like animal digest and animal bones! I know for a fact my cat shouldn't be eating bones. I wouldn't feed my cat anything I particularly wouldn't eat as a human shopping for food; anything that has 15 ingredients...can't be healthy for you.

2. Fancy Feast (Dry cat food)
Now I want to say cat's shouldn't be eating wheat EVER so dry cat food is a no no which is why I find it strange that the only food fancy feast sells that's rather unhealthy for your cats is their dry food when their wet food is actually rated 8.6/10 for cat fans! This food is mostly made up of by products and yet again more animal bones!

3. Friskies Cat Food
We've all seen those adorable friskies cat food commercials with the cat dreaming of a river of fish in a happy Narnia based land right?! Of course; but that's why it's a dream because the reality of it is this food is horrible for your feline friends the fish used in this food is spoiled fish and lots of wheat products which cats can't digest wheat in the first place. With 46+ ingredients this is a not going home on m grocery list!

4. Science Diet Cat Food
I've seen this in my vet's building before in the lobby. I don't trust it for a few reasons one it's full of wheat, two it has too much salt and a lot of "vitamins and minerals" cat's don't need and shouldn't be fed.

Cat food is being made all the time with "new formulas" but the same unhealthy crap. I stick with fresh raw butchered chicken and beef for my cats as well as Fancy Feasts wet cat food which it's ingredients I can read and understand also wheat free! Skip the dry cat food tonight ladies and gents and feet your cat wet cat food but please always make sure it's wheat free and by product free...for your cats sake.




Tip of the treat:
A great brand of newly added cat treats put on market is an awesome real meat no by product or wheat meat sticks pact with plenty of protein and minerals your cat needs.
Made with real meat as the first ingredient!












No comments:

Post a Comment