Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Quaker Products Review

If you haven't heard of Quaker then you didn't have a childhood haha I grew up with all Quaker products from their Cereal to their oatmeal and snack bags!

Today I'm going to review some of my favorite Quaker products and least favorite.

To start with will be my least favorite:

Quaker Snack granola bars- I think they are bland and chalky tasting to me not just the aftertaste but in general it doesn't taste real.

Apple Cinnamon Rice Poppins- They just don't taste right...the aftertaste seems to always be an issue maybe my buds are damaged or maybe I'm right?! They smell great though that's what drew me to them in the first place.

Now to my favorite:

Quaker Cheddar Cheese Poppins- I LOVE and I mean love the Cheddar Cheese Quaker Poppins they taste sooo good nothing beats those while I'm working or watching a movie. They are punch you in the mouth packed with flavor and the aftertaste is more than delightful to my tongue.

Quaker cookies- I don't care if they're all basically made of oats I mean haven't you ever enjoyed your grandmothers oatmeal cookies fresh from the oven? That's what their cookies remind me of and I can't get enough.

Well that's my short review on some of their products out there feel free to stop by their website which is in the link below!

Quaker's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment