Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Subway Sandwich Shop Review

How many restaurants can you say you've gone that let you have it exactly your way and don't make you turn your car around because your order got goofed 5 times in the last week? Yeah me either it's 0! Subway knows how to dress the sandwich to look attractive just for that date with your watering lips that have communicated with your growling stomach for the past 6 or more hours without food. If I could say one bad thing about Subway it's their customer service could use a little upgrade; teens and young adults or even older people need to learn to be more kind and friendly even if its a job you hate.

What's your favorite sub?
BLT?
Meatball with White Cheddar?
Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki? That's my addiction there!
Or are you a savory and spicy fiend?



Whatever your footlong craving favorite is I bet you love getting endless toppings of whatever veggies and dressings you want including cheese and that extra mouth watering bacon for an extra $0.25 a slab! How about those cookies that are $5 for half a dozen? Sounds great when you go with friends after a workout or after a meeting right? I agree their Double Chocolate is amazing and delectable. What would you like changed about the Subway near you? Leave a comment on this post and let us know your opinion!

I have to say that nothing beats fresh ingredients and if you see something low or stale they'll switch out the veggies just for you! I love my heavy dose of black olives and green peppers on mine Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment