Sunday, April 10, 2016

Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans

I decided to make a review on the shocking health benefits of dark chocolate wrapped around those deliciously healthy espresso beans because I got a bag of them next to me that I've been munching on.

Anyone who is a coffee freak like myself knows all the great benefits of coffee except that yellow teeth downside but did you know about them being even more healthy with pure dark chocolate?! Well let me tell you they're pack with amazing things that benefit you daily let me tell you!

1. Antioxidants
2. Helps prevent illnesses like liver problems and some cancers
3. Helps improve your mood and balance it out it's like a cup of zen without the mess
4. Caffeine; each coffee bean is loaded with a massive 5mg of caffeine. Caffeine helps elevate blood pressure but too much can cause nausea and the jitters.

There are still many more benefits other than the fact they taste great and are perfect for chocolate and coffee fans alike. Below are a few websites that sell amazing brands of chocolate covered coffee beans and other delicious snacks.

Nuts and snacks family owned since 1929

Traderjoes

Island Princess Hawaii

And a coffee site I love just for you coffee freaks!

Coffee Bean Official

Follow me on twitter and retweet my blog if you ever get the chance I always follow back.
Please stop by my gofundme as well to support someone I look up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment