Sunday, April 10, 2016

Just an Announcement

Just wanted to state a few things I'm going to try and do to monetize my blog for the viewers I have hoping to get more.

1. Post 2-3 product reviews (I'd someday like to get paid to review products I use)
2. Post 2-5 Recipes a day
3. Review Healthy Foods and their benefits
4. twitter and pinterest a lot more so if you follow me on pinterest you'll see all the wonderful recipes and health craves from around the world on there.

I recommend and would appreciate it if people who view my blogs or posts to retweet my website on twitter and other media sites because even if you're not interested someone else just might be.

Ways to support me:
Follow me and retweet
Pin my pins to your board
Share my blog on Facebook etc.

My Pinterest

My Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment