Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Gross Fast Food Restaurant Reviews

There is a world of horrible and vile restaurants out there some are fancy sit downs and some are take it and go. Here are the worst in my opinion and why; maybe we share the same thoughts.

Top of our list is----Mcdonalds!
Why because I think they're the most unhealthy fat food I mean fast food joint in the world. Imagine every double cheese burger you ate there is sticking to organs in your stomach like butter to a bowl slowly causing an obvious to happen heart attack if you keep eating it because you're in a hurry to work or a group meeting etc. Doesn't help that Mcdonalds is a helper in causing mass diabetes in Americans and obesity in kids. Their food may taste good but that salad you think is a better alternative isn't any better than a large salty day old fry that taste like its fresh from the fryer. The amount of Sodium and Cholesterol in those fries is enough to take down your own dog (dramatically speaking...or is it?)


Taco Bell is next up on the grease platter.
Their food is literally always greasy my roommate loves their food but I refuse to step inside that place for even a soda; if I want Baja Blast I'll go to Walmart for the cans. Their food isnt fried or cooked in oil its cooked in fatty grease my friend worked there for two years and said the taco sauce packets are healthier than their Quesarito will ever claim to be it's just slimy fake cheese layering your liver.

Domino's Pizza is a shameful copy cat with nasty results
The only thing remotely edible of their menus food is their Sandwiches for $5.99. Let's face it nothing says "Let's get Domino's" like massive amounts of garlic toppled on more garlic and cheese. Their restaurants are always dirty and the last boy who delivered my food looked like the most depressed teenager I've ever seen when I asked him if he was having a rough day he said "Every god damn day." I told him well in this day and age a job is a job right? "I'd rather die on my way back to work" I felt so bad for him you could tell the employees are treated like crap just like your food I gave him a $8 tip.

Arby's where the sad sandwiches are made.
I've only eaten there three times in my whole life and it was because my moms fiance wanted their burgers (Ick) their food is so nasty I can't say anything bad other than what I've witnessed such as the fact their food doesn't have lids so it dries out and rots and their food is ALL processed. The bread taste so weird and it looks like its made of plastic because its so shiny.

Little Caesar's Pizza---one of the nastiest places I ever worked and ate from.
I'll tell you how their pizza is made and I promise it's not pretty; the dough is stored in the freezer with dates some dating back as far as 3 months I've made my own dough before and I know for a fact even frozen then thawed out it can spoil within two weeks tops! So for it to sit there for months makes me wanna vomit. It's not hand tossed its put through a pizza dough machine that flattens it in one push of a button; their lovely toppings like cheese are not fresh some bags had green mold like snotty kids nose boogers. The worst part is it's not made fresh every hour or whatever it's made by groups of 10 and left out for hours and hours in a heating box until someone buys one.

Last on the list is----Panda Express
I've been there twice once while visiting in California and once when it opened up in a town not far from me in Wisconsin and let me tell you the employees who worked there were holy crap stupid. One of them was a young black boy who took my order (I'm 25% black so chill) and he had his work hat on backwards and his pants half way down his ass which the only "Manager" there was a 22 year old blondie who had sparkle injection piercings along side her temple I thought I was in the worst part of Chicago...she didn't care because they were spouting off the F word and the N word all over the place they slopped my food on a tray threw me an empty cup and said "Enjoy yo meal ma'am" I wanted to slap that kid...no I'm being too nice I wanted to dive over the "buffet" line and hit him with he tray. I've never heard of a good experience at that damn place and I probably never will because their food was not only gross for $10.95 (so not worth that price) but the service was horrible and the tables were sticky and the floors were even worse!

Well that's it for my review if you like it follow my blog I'll be posting 4-5 times a day!
Post in the comments your worst experience with a fast food joint!






No comments:

Post a Comment