Monday, April 11, 2016

Strangest foods in the world (my stomach was limited)

And I thought my mom's cooking looked like an alien life form but these foods from around the world take the cake. America may have some strange eating habits but I think the world in a whole has a special taste for life.

Kangaroo Meat- That's depressing

Eskimo ice cream- Ice cream I'm glad isn't at Dairy Queen; made of berries, Seal oil, dead fish and Reindeer Fat.

Century Egg- Watch out Dinosaurs still are out there! Just kidding this egg was fermented in Saline solution to give it that magical look...don't eat it.















I'm terribly sorry but I don't think my mind or stomach can handle listing anymore they only get worse no respect to the people native to these delicacies but the worst thing I've eaten was chocolate covered Grasshoppers.







No comments:

Post a Comment