Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review on Windows Nokia Lumia 635

Now I have nothing against Windows except Xbox series...but in all seriousness I own a Nokia and I've had it for about 8 months and let me tell you I hated it after one month! First off the apps for it suck the only one I've seen for networking that works is Twitter; everything else like Facebook says "Action couldn't go through" for posting on my wall and liking someones post which is really annoying. I also dislike the fact that all my music on my phone is going through Xbox Live which I don't even have an account through but whether its a download or from my computer to this phone it is always through Xbox Live so if they go down my music goes down too.
Don't get me wrong this is a very sexy looking phone love the design of the phone and the way it looks when its turned on but it's unorganized and yes you can repin things but why should I have to? The camera for this phone is AMAZING I love it a lot it's crystal clear except when you're in a badly lit room which is where the Samsung phones excel at (Sorry windows). Have you ever noticed how they could easily split profit on android apps to have real apps like what the hell is 6tag HAHA?! That's supposed to be a copy cat version of Instagram but it's not near as good. The Nokia Lumia has some good qualities though like it's camera and as well as it's ability to block numbers which I noticed a lot of Samsung phones don't let you unless you call the company of your phone plan. I also love the fact that unlike my Samsung it actually lets me save my things to my memory card instead of draining my internal memory of my phone while my memory card remains clean and empty.

So my total tally on my love for Windows Nokia Lumia is 2.5/5 stars...


No comments:

Post a Comment