Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Amazing restaurants around the world for traveling foodies

For all you traveling foodies with enough money in your wallet here are 10 amazing restaurants from around the world!

1. El Celler de Can Roca in Girona, Spain
It's costly but I supposed to most Americans anything past $60 for a family of 4 is too expensive but nonetheless it' average is $180-$215.

2. Eleven Madison Park located in New York City
One of the fanciest and nicest wine and dines in New York City it's costly at $225 average but maybe it's worth your rent money?

3. Narisawa in Tokyo, Japan
I can say from personal preference this is a very nice restaurant I loved it here it's pricey but the food is so worth the $200 average.

4. White Rabbit in Moscow
I've only heard of this place but nothing actually about the food I'm sure it's good food of course most food from around the world is amazing and with an average cost of $100 I'd sure hope so.

5. Attica in Melbourne, Sweden
I've never heard of Sweden's food matter of fact I've never seen their food either but at $150 for average meals I hope it's good.

Part two coming up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment