Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Purina Tidy Cats Review

Do you have a kitty cat? I do and I love them so much but-I don't love their stinky litter box!
This little guy is Reeses and he's the worst criminal of them all when it comes to the litter box and that's why I am so thankful for 24/7 odor eliminator called Purina Tidy Cats! I sometimes forget they use the litter box haha; in fact that to me is the greatest thought ever when they're around the only thing that keeps reminding me is all that kitty litter they like to kick out as if its a sandbox.

Little kitties of ours need the best of the best like our own kids right? Well I like the feel of Tidy Cats by Purina because the Crystal Clumping action is incredible and very effective making it easy to clean out that stink box! It feels soft which means its comfy and not aggressive on those soft paws of theirs.

This is the kind that we use:

This new lightweight litter is a gift from the Cat Gods themselves! No more hauling a 20lb box of kitty litter to the car or around the store. Let me tell you its no different than what you usually use it just weighs WAY less! Purina I love your food products and kitty litter you are spoiling my kitties with your lightweight bead like kitty litter specs that make my house smell like a house!





No comments:

Post a Comment